Hey hey! Have you heard of TED-Ed? It’s when people take a 5 minute snippet of a TED-Talk and animate it… so cool!! I went on a hunt for videos that have a food/ag theme and this is what I came up with – for when you just have a couple of minutes of free time. Enjoy!
1. Should we eat bugs? – what a good question!
2. How sugar affects your brain – suuuuper interesting and sort of scary.
3. The science of spiciness – I never thought about why your mouth feels like fire when you eat spicy food… This video explains it nevertheless!
4. The chemistry of cookies – I wish we had done that in school!
5. How bees help plants have sex – last but not least, super cute video about lonely single plants being given matchmakers 🙂
What was your favorite learning experience?