Hey hey, just popping in after two suuuper interesting conference days – of which I will soon share the contents! Until then, and because my eyes are getting all droopy after a long day, let me share the following with you:
1. A video about how (sustainable) mango is made:
2. A scary article about how we are running out of chocolate (noooo!)
3. An interesting piece on whether hipsters can become the future of farming…
4. An eye-opening blogpost that puts into question “what farmers want” and how we can really find out about that.
5. And finally, this super cool website by NatGeo (who else) that uncovers the story of food through different themes. There will also be a matching TV show if you are lucky enough to get their channel!